Sunday, June 6, 2010

Indeed! My stranger friends are strange..

In my quest to seek "stranger friends"
look what I found!some unusual trends!

I met a stranger, who happen to pass by me
An elegant creature, from what I could see
looked more like a prince of the battle field
slender but yet built, he looked well heeled
and alone he stood, on those rocky sea side
seemed to be lost in thought,but yet he smiled
hence, then I took the chance to speak to him
he spoke cryptically deep, as if pained by grim
awestruck, at his effeciency to speak in riddle
tried best, yet could'nt get a word as I twiddle
Wierd, I thought! How strange could it be?
And these were the words he spoke to me
“ Look my dear, thoses waves are so calm
yet beautiful breeze, does all the harm
in peaceful existance, now, terbulance invoke”
“true” I said, yet didnt know why he spoke
so obvious truth! yet could sense some deepth
and blue sea below, more waves had swept
“the evilest of sinner is the prettiest of things
for which you wreck yourself, taking all swings”
“True” I said, I too had realized it, afterall
try to reach unreachable hight,that's when we fall
Atlast I spoke,“Whats that prettiest sinner
that stoppest thee from being a winner?”
his clear eyes, light brown,of hazzelnut hue
suddenly turned away, looked at the ocean's blue
On his face, I could see his fake smile arched
Oh! I could only compare him to a monarch!
Finally he said, “No use dear, fire burns the hell
belive me, its not worth to hear, else i would tell”
I deserted my effort, to read this stranger's mind
would i ever meet him again, again would i find?
This is the strangest of strangers, I have ever met
beyond questions, I would have my life for bet
a ideal completeness, strange and abnormally apart
but looked deep at thought, about his ripped heart

-- Swetha Bhagwat
Date: 5th June

7 comments:

hitesh said...

dats a real gem......

hitesh said...

and if i may add...its smthng i can relate 2 very well...

Swetha Bhagwat said...

thanks..had a similar experience did u ;)? btw...i think ur blogs name is supecool...:)

hitesh said...

yup.....had a vry similar experience in the recent past....

hence the correlation...

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm.........that was cool!!!

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmmmm.....very thoughtful

Unknown said...

not bad